Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!!! We didn't do anything to celebrate the new year. Kyle had a pretty bad head cold, so this sort of made it hard to make any plans. I can't believe it is already 2009! 2008 came and went, but we have such great memories that will last a lifetime. As I reminisce, I come to the conclusion that I need to make this year really count. Here are 10 things I want to do this year...call it resolutions, but I call it MUSTS!

1. Take better care of myself! Lose weight, eat better, get out and do stuff! And drink more water!

2. SCRAPBOOK more!!! I am so far behind on my scrapbooking, I can't even tell you! Which brings me to my next point...

3. Organize my scrapbook room...although, it may sometimes APPEAR to be organized, it isn't! Next project Kyle and I are undertaking is improving my scrap space - with cabinets or something!

4. TRY to stop biting my nails! I hate having to wear acrylics, and I really hate having to pay for them. This is 28 years in the making, so we'll see how this goes.

5. Get a new blackberry...I'm spoiled, so what!

6. Take some cake decorating classes....and I'm bring mommy-to-be, Jo with me!

7. Visit California. I've never been and I just want to go to finally be able to say that I went.

8. Think, feel, act, believe positively! I can't let negativity ruin my life! I can, I want, I will. "Everything is possible for those who believe." - Mark 9:23

9. Minimize stressers! Kind of a bounce off of #1 and #8. I need to surround myself with positivity and smiling faces! My life is absolutely amazing and I need to remind myself of this! Stress and anxiety lead to nothing but more stress and anxiety! "The source of anxiety lies in the future. If you can keep the future out of mind, you can forget your worries.” - Milan Kundera.

10. Expand the family - hopefully we will. Heck, someone in my huge family is probably on this path already! Many of our friends already are! Yay for babies!

Peace, love, and happiness to you all in 2009!
K&K

No comments: