Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Kyle was patiently waiting for me to wake on this morning and he was a little upset with me when I made him wait to open gifts until I got cleaned up. As soon as we started opening gifts, he forgot and was excited for the cool things Santa brought him. Thanks to everyone for the awesome gifts!
Kyle got me pearls - necklace and bracelet!
Kyle's mom made these towels for us! And she also made me a fall quilt purse - she's so talented and she rocks!Kyle has two keys to his heart - food and gift cards!
Kyle collects PEZ and I found him these cool Star Trek ones! Digital photo frame. All of the wonderful Christmas cards from our family and friends....After we opened gifts, we got ready to go to the Strattons. We spent the rest of the day there. We opened gifts, ate, visited, played Wii, then ate some more!

Jo gave me some cake decorating "supplies"!!!
No explanation needed!Zak gave Kyle a backpack for his camera!Kyle playing Wii...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!Love,

K&K

No comments: