Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Kyle and I took pictures on Christmas Eve! We are just too cute! :)
We hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house and the Strattons, the Nields, and Grandma and Grandpa Stoney joined us. It was a nice night. Kyle cooked prime rib and it was really good. It was nice to be able to spend the day with our great friends. Before dinner, we each opened a gift.Only the cutest baby on the face of the planet, Zoe June! And MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL - Christmas Eve is my mom's birthday! Hope you had a wonderful birthday MOM!!! We love you and are so proud to have you as a mother! Thanks for bringing me into this awesome world. Wish we could have been with you for this day!

Love,

K&K

1 comment:

Cindy Redlich said...

I do love the picture of you and Kyle, send it to me please. Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday. I just wish we could have shared it with you both. Miss you bunches and love you more!!!