Sunday, August 30, 2009

23 weeks and preparing for baby!!!

Okay, so the nursery furniture is ordered and the theme is officially picked out. We chose this nursery furniture set (by Munire in Majestic in espresso):
We chose this bedding and some of the coordinating accessories (my mom and dad already bought the bedding and mobile for us):
Kyle and I bought the wall hangings to do a project for Sydney's nursery. Daddy painted the letters of her name and attached them to the hangings.
Here is the finished product. They will be hung somewhere in the nursery once the furniture is in place.This is me the day we found out we were expecting:This is me at 23 weeks (nice and plump):Hope all of you are doing well!!!

Love,
K&K&Syd

2 comments:

Joleen Stratton said...

Yeah for baby bumps. I also love the wall hangings. That is the nice part about buying crib bedding. You get to have coordinating pieces. The letters look awesome on there. I bet the nursery is going to be so cute.

Cindy Redlich said...

Awwwwwww! You look so cute!! Is all baby honey, you look awesome! I love, love, love, the letters on the wall hanging. Kyle did a fantastic job! Counting the days till you all arrive, can't wait!! Love you!