Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been a while....

So sorry that it has been a while since I've posted. It has been quite a roller coaster ride lately.

At the beginning of April, we went to the AZ versus CO game. It was alot of fun. We had great seats, right behind home plate.
Here was the actual view from our seats...In mid-April, we took a short trip to Vegas. It was nice to get away. We saw Blue Man group again and Mystere.
On May 1st, we had a baby shower for my friend Joleen. Joleen and Zak's little girl is due very soon and Joleen looks so darn cute. The shower was held at our house and I'm pretty thankful because it gave me the chance/motivation to do a little spring cleaning.

One of the projects that I did for Joleen's shower is a diaper cake. Also, Joleen's sister Lynette and I worked on the baby shower invites (in the design of a onesie).Another one of Joleen's sisters, Karen, came up with some really fun games. It was a great time. We look forward to the arrival of Baby Girl Stratton!

Love,
K&K

No comments: