Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday shopping!

So, I wasn't too impressed by the "deals" this year for black Friday. I, by no means, got out of bed early and waited in long lines. Let's just say I don't have the patience for it this year! Plus...I got some STEALS on the internet! I did go to Target and I found some sheets. I also was on a hunt looking for a blu-ray player for the family room (Kyle has one in his PS 3 in his theater). I couldn't find a reasonably priced one, so I gave up and went to BestBuy to pick up some CDs and DVDs for Kyle. To my SURPRISE, the Sony BlueRay players were on sale for $199!!! Whoooohooooo! Regular price is $299 and the ad actually said $249. I think a couple of other places had it on sale for like $179 or something, but like I said, I was not up and out of bed early enough! And to top it all off, Bed, Bath, and Beyond had the same 20% off everything, so that was aWeSoMe!

I came home that afternoon to start wrapping gifts. It was pretty difficult because Lilly felt that she had to attack the wrapping paper!!!

First, Lilly thought she wanted the blu-ray player...
Then, she head for the wrapping paper. She started out cute and innocent...

Then the attacking began...

Then she got tired...

Love,

K&K

No comments: